And yes, she's carrying around Jacob's tee-ball bat!! Tap, tap, tap, she walks around the house hitting the hardwoods or tile :)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Still kissable....
Alena fell at daycare the other day and hit her lip! Ms Rita was so upset over the situation that she said she actually lost sleep! I believe her! I wish I had known she was so upset over it (she's gone by the time I pick up) I would have set her mind at ease!! Supposedly a toy table was over turned and Alena stumbled and hit the leg. So, here's her fat lip! It's kinda cute.. I just wanna kiss it! It's a bit bruised over her lip but she isn't complaining! Sure hasn't slowed down her eating!!
And yes, she's carrying around Jacob's tee-ball bat!! Tap, tap, tap, she walks around the house hitting the hardwoods or tile :)
And yes, she's carrying around Jacob's tee-ball bat!! Tap, tap, tap, she walks around the house hitting the hardwoods or tile :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment