Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter! Part 1

How hard is it to find an Easter Egg hunt? Well, with varying schedules and one that doesn't have a 1000 kids, it's kind of hard! It's especially difficult when they do the Easter Egg hunt BEFORE the time they publish! That's what happened to us on Saturday when we went the Mooresville Community Easter Egg Hunt that was supposed to start at 2pm. At 1:30 was supposed to be warmups or something like that... I guess maybe the organizers couldn't hold back the anxious kids and their parents who probably couldn't reason with all the little ones as to why they had to WAIT! So, anyways, we got to the "Egg Hunt" at 1:50 and it was over! Not an egg on the ground. Thankfully, the kiddo's were pretty easy going about this! I don't know why we bothered anyways! Doing the Egg Hunt in our own yard works just as fine and is just as fun and I can get all the pictures I want without anyone else in the mix!

I'll post some here with the eggs and then another post will probably just be dedicated to Alena (go figure!!). Some of these pictures are just simply adorable (if I do say so myself!!)!!










0 comments: