Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My beloved grandpa...

will turn 90 in late August. While I was in over the 4th of July, I tried to take some pics of him! He spent some time down at the farm, cutting and baling hay! I grabbed a picture of him on his beloved tractor, as well as out in the field. I also grabbed a few pics of him sitting out by his garage, just chillin'!

I've grown up with this man! I lived with him and my grandma probably all but a few years of my childhood! I remember days when I was just a little girl waiting on him to come home from work. The guy he rode with would drop him off on the other side of the road and he would walk up the embankment to the house. Not sure why I remember that so vividly. They are 'my parents' and I love both of them dearly!







Dora & June!!

1 comments:

Marty and Kim said...

I know what you mean about your grandparents! I feel the same way about mine! Love on them while they are still here!!! I so miss mine!