So, somewhere around 5am, we stopped for gas in Florida. I take the gas pump off it's hanger and this little guy was there... While I think he's cute... NOT what I want to run into in the wee hours of the morning.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Who's got gas?
We drove all night... isn't that some sort of song... But we did! Nothing like leaving Charlotte at 10pm and rolling into Clearwater at 7:30. Kids don't get great sleep but they get sleep and we don't have to hear the infamous "Are we there yet"!!
So, somewhere around 5am, we stopped for gas in Florida. I take the gas pump off it's hanger and this little guy was there... While I think he's cute... NOT what I want to run into in the wee hours of the morning.
So, somewhere around 5am, we stopped for gas in Florida. I take the gas pump off it's hanger and this little guy was there... While I think he's cute... NOT what I want to run into in the wee hours of the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment