At Blizzard Beach, we did talk Casey into going down Slush Gusher! As she came over the last hill (shown below), she caught a bit of air time and was okay not to do it again! LOL! She's a braveheart! A pic of Slush Gusher pulled from the web!

Alena is a fan of the water, but she's a bigger fan of slides! Waterparks, combine the two!! This girl will go down just about anything! We really have to keep an eye on her at parks! (And I'm not exaggerating!)
Big Sis and Lil Sis!
Jacob rode this tube slide over and over and over and over!!
I have this same picture of him riding this tube ride when he was about 3! When I find it, I'll put it on here to show the difference in the years!! Too cute!
Alena and one of the many pop up water sprays!

0 comments:
Post a Comment